May 13, 2009


You could say I've been a bit, uh… distracted.

I totally need to start a new blog for this, however for now I'll hijack this one and post here. I mean really after the novelty wears off, am I still going to want to write about her every five mins? Well, maybe :)



Here she is. I've officially had her for a week, and I think I finally have a name.

Mia




She came with the name 'Spirit', but let's just say that doesn't roll off the tongue very easily. She's supper sensitive but very kind and eager to please. Check out the white on the tips of her ears. So cute.



Can you tell I have a thing for spots?

My sweatshirt smells like horses. And hay. Oh, how I've missed that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's gorgeous! However, that may just be my way of thinking. I'm a sucker for a pretty paint horse. And Mia seems like a great name, it looks like it would suit her.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet her soon! And of course, snap some photos of her for myself!

Thank you for including me in the naming process!