November 7, 2008




Meet Little Miss Lola.
Monster #2. She's the 'baby' of the clan, and oh so photogenic, that I had to share.

It always amazes me how fast time goes by when you are busy. Now that everything is in order and I can find all my supplies, I can finally sit down and get some things finished up. I love the idea of being able to leave my projects out and just close the door until I can come back to them. Thus there will be no stealing by the furry little monsters. I have no doubt this will save me valuable time with each project.


I've unpacked the majority of my horses, and set up shelves for them. As silly as it seems, I find they inspire me, so it is good to look at them every day. Here are a couple of quick shots of the office. The space is so small, I could hardly fit that desk in there. The back corner…



…and the other side of the desk.



As you can see, this leaves me with a ton of workspace. Well, maybe not a ton, but much more than I had before ; )

Hopefully by next week, I will have some new finished items to post to the email list, so stay tuned.


No comments: