September 10, 2008


Things over here have been as busy as ever. But even with all that is happening I've managed to put in some time on a few new tack items. Once listed to MH$P, both the jumper and the western set sold pretty quickly, which has definitely encouraged me to get more items going. I wasn't sure how well the jumper set would sell, as it was the first I've listed, but with all the positive feedback I'm definitely working on a few more. Next will be a set in a lighter color tan, with either a figure eight or a flash noseband, laced reins, running martingale, maybe even some boots. All the bells and whistles basically.

I've also had a chance to update my website with the new saddles. Pretty soon I'll have to divide english and western saddles apart! www.jd-fisher.com

No tack photos today, however for your viewing pleasure these are from a recent miniature horse show.


No comments: