August 24, 2008


With fall just around the corner, I've finally put the finishing touches on my two latest tack sets. I just couldn't resist showing off the western hearts set on my newly purchased Lonestar resin. He looks so nice under tack!

Something I have noticed about this blog, is how different it appears on different computers. I've been working off of my PowerBook G4 not thinking that blogger would differ too much from mac to pc since it is all web based. Well apparently my last few posts have some funny spacing issues when viewed from different computers and different browsers. Gotta love it. So for now, or until I can fix the 'issues', I'll just post the photos at the end of the posts! Enjoy!















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The colors on the bottom horse look so realistic! And I agree, the tack on the top horse looks incredible

Unknown said...

you should see him in person, pictures just don't do him justice!