August 7, 2008

western saddle

Here's a look at my newest western saddle. There will be three rio rondo conchos on each corner to add some shine. I was originally planning on putting studs in along the dark trim, but I think I've changed my mind at this point. We'll see how it looks once the silver is on there. I do however plan on making another studded roper saddle in the future, so stay tuned. The plan is for this saddle to work as both a working and pleasure saddle, so simple but not too plain.


























The jumping set should be completed by the end of the weekend. I'm also working on getting a yahoo group up and running and will post the link once I've got the kinks worked out.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seeing the pieces before they are finished just makes all of your work even more impressive.. I don't know how you do it Jen!